We are currently seeking the services of qualified Rn Div1 G2 nurses for our vacant position. This Rn Div1 G2 / Nursing Administration-VISA sponsorship, is a visa sponsorship position.
The successful applicant will undertake clinical patient care related activities to achieve and maintain the standard of patient care in line with the policies and objectives of Wimmera Health Care Group. These Rn Div1 G2 / Nursing Administration-VISA sponsorship permanent full or part time positions are available immediately and include working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster. This role provides an excellent opportunity for dynamic and forward thinking Registered Nurses to practice across a range of positions available in both general – medical/surgical ward areas, emergency department, subacute/rehabilitation, aged care & community services. The successful applicants will demonstrate recent clinical experience, excellent communication, problem solving skills and a commitment to customer service.
Benefits of Rn Div1 G2 / Nursing Administration-VISA sponsorship
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Opportunities for promotion
- Salary packaging
- Visa sponsorship
Location: Western Region | Horsham, Western Region |
Job type: Full time
Organization: Wimmera Health Care Group
Occupation: Medical and Nursing, Rn Div1 G2 / Nursing Administration-VISA sponsorship
RN Grade 2 (YP3 – YP9)
Base Salary Range $36.10 – $48.26 per hour
Permanent Full/Part Time
Permanent Full/Part Time
- Due to improving Safe Patient Care Act ratio’s, we have multiple positions for RN’s
- We are happy to support you in your career pathway with post graduate opportunities
- Immediate start for RN’s
- Maintain work/life balance in the beautiful Wimmera region, close to the Grampians & Mt Arapiles
- Offering temporary accommodation for up to 4/6 weeks subject to availability
- VISA sponsorship available to suitably experienced applicants, holding a current AHPRA registration
The role will cover various wards and departments and this will be on 3/6 month rotation.
The regional city of Horsham has a growing population of nearly 20,000 and is a 300 kms from Melbourne on the Western Highway and 400kms to Adelaide. It is a picturesque, vibrant and diverse city in the Grampians region renowned for its local arts community and key enabler of the region’s agricultural industry and positioned at the northern end of the Grampians National Park, nearby lakes and world famous rock-climbing areas as well as being a wine and food hub.
The Health Service
Wimmera Health Care Group has an average of 16,000 ED attendances, 12,500 admissions and 4,600 operations annually. We have a modern theatre complex, including a day procedure unit, a five-bed intensive care unit, and subacute wards all set within a picturesque garden setting.
Key Selection Criteria include
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Excellent Communication and problem solving skills
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement, superior customer service andpatient focused and individualized nursing care
- Proficiency in the use of information technology
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
Attractive benefits offered by the organization include
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient center care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola Campuses) can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date
Grampians Health is a child safe organization, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunization clearance.
Job Category: Rn Div1 G2 / Nursing Administration-VISA sponsorship
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Horsham
Job salary: $36.10 - $48.26 per hour
Job qualifications: Registered Nurses